Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 1 June 2009

Job opening for SAP FICO Consultant

The opening requires SAP FICO Consultant with 3+ Years of Relevant experience in SAP FICO. Job Location will be in Pune

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, Please send me Updated Resume or please call me ASAP at 0120-4033333, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include your cell number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,
Rakesh Kumar

Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to us.  I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.

If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.


Thanks again.

Rakesh

Artech Infosystems Private Limited
(Formerly Softek Pvt Ltd)
Second Floor, Logix Park,
A-4 & A-5, Sector 16
Noida 201 301
Email: rkumar@artechinfo.in
Phone:  0120-4033333
Fax   0120-2517165

0 comments:

Your Ad Here

Subscribe to your Inbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner